Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
- You will handle the key account management for defined key customers
- You will analyze situation and portfolio requirements of key account which include findings on market research, forecast on future risk and opportunity
- You will Implement individual service offerings or master agreements together with customer and in coordination with product sales representative and regional management
- You will collect and trace Service Business Sales opportunities. This include developing new business and revenue for Customer Service
- You responsible for the coverage of the marketing activities for after sales service to propagate customer service value proposition
- Your will conduct presentations and meetings with end users and key decision makers
- Provide constant support and feedback to the assigned Customers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-my/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Biomedical, Engineering or equivalent.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with the Healthcare industry preferable
Your attribute and skills:
- You possess proven experience in managing sales and customer relationships
- You have ability to articulate and understand complex business issues into simple messages and define solutions
- You takes initiatives, accountability and responsibility for own work as well as collaborating with others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, results driven, energetic and capable of multi tasking in a dynamic growing organization
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV.
Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected) to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time