Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Controlling Specialist to contribute to measuring the financial performance of our Company while playing a key role in all our financial processes
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You monitor financial performance of the company and provide relevant KPI analysis for P&L, Asset and Cash Management, prepare commentary on respective performance reporting and forecasts
- You support monthly closing process, analyze financial statements and prepare the results for presentation to Company Management
- You oversee and support budgeting and forecasting process on a company level (Business Areas & Corporate Units) in close communication with Company CFO and the stakeholders from Zone organization
- You prepare ad-hoc financial reports for Company Management and all other stakeholders such as Zone Finance organization, act as a contact partner for Business Areas and Horizontals for specific key subject matters
- You provide specific support for Controlling tasks as well as project related daily commercial tasks in Enterprise Solutions Business Line in the country
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/tr
Your qualifications and experience:
You have Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Finance or equivalent
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in Finance departments, Business Performance Controlling, Accounting or as Commercial Project Manager
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are proficient in SAP and Excel
- You have practical knowledge in BI Tools (QlikSense, Power BI)
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site at Healthineers Job Search - Jobs - Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time