Job Title: Project Procurement Manager (PPM)
Location: Malu Town, Jiading District, Shanghai.
What are my responsibilities?
Early Procurement Involvement
- Participate in project/sales meetings as project core team member to exert a shaping influence at an early stage and to optimize internal workflows and processes.
- Analyze customer inquiries during bid preparation / opportunity management phases and exactly understand the customer's functional needs in order to include (supplier) innovations that improve Siemens' cost position and/or the customer's benefit. Support project calculation with reliable material cost data.
- Identify procurement risks in bid phase, work out mitigation measures
- Define and support cost reduction measures such as DtC, standardization.
- To ensure the sufficient and efficient supplier sourcing in line with the business conducts and global and local guideline.
- Drive activity of new supplier selection, qualification and evaluation
- Drive cross functional team to evaluate performance of existed suppliers regularly, set
- development plan to suppliers and make it happen
- Support relative party to eliminate problems/troubles regarding external material procurement
Procurement strategies and Negotiation
- Define and implement Procurement strategies in projects based on conducted demand, market and supplier analysis to ensure the project and the strategic procurement targets such as cost-efficient and reliable on-time supply of materials in the required quality.
- Lead and perform contractual and price negotiations to secure project targets with optimum conditions.
- Implement and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance
- Clarify internal indicators for project controlling and compiling all relevant information to submit qualified reports (e.g. for the project team, Procurement management team).
Savings and relevant KPI
- Generate, document and implement savings, e.g. CNI;
- Plan, monitor and report on relevant KPI to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
How can I qualify for this job?
- >2 years’ experience in the field of Procurement/SCM.
- Excellent negotiation skills , Good communication capability
- Project Procurement experience preferred.
- Bachelor or above, engineering background preferred.
- Good oral English, and reading and writing capability
- Auto industry working experience is preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time