Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
- You will assist in the administration function of the service contracts Business
- You will monitor the Funnel List of Service contracts
- You will make, deliver, follow up and close and file the and close Service contracts process cycle
- You will coordinate with customers and internal stake holders
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-my/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma Business/Commerce/Life Sciences or related field
- You have at least 1 year of relevant working experience
Your attribute and skills:
- You takes initiatives, accountability and responsibility for own work as well as collaborating with others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of MS-Excel and MS-Word is necessary
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV.
Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected) to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time