Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- You will support our team in evaluating state-of-the-art distributed computing technologies, e.g., distributed IoT storage, Application Performance Monitoring (APM), AI for Operations (AIOps), etc.
- You will realize technology prototypes/demonstrators with a focus on improving the performance, scalability as well as availability of Siemens distributed systems.
- In addition, you will collaborate on real-world industrial IoT platforms of Siemens spanning the cloud and the edge.
- You will help us develop container-based microservices running on Kubernetes in the cloud and on the edge.
- We are working on numerous projects: Trying things out and discovering your own potential - strongly encouraged!
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are currently successfully studying computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, computational engineering or similar.
- You are passionate about getting to the root of complex technological problems and providing adequate solutions in a timely manner.
- You are curious about modern technologies and trends and want to learn more about them.
- Moreover, you have experience in software development in C++, Java or Python and have experience with Linux.
- You have a good knowledge of parallel or distributed algorithms/applications/systems.
- Very good written and oral English skills are required, German skills would be an asset.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions, please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time