Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!Meet the team - Video
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.About the role / Segment
A PreSales Solution Consultant is required to join the Siemens Digital Industry Software technical team to provide support to prospects and customers.
As part of the Siemens Integrated Electrical Systems (IES), the successful candidate will participate in many aspects of the sales process to facilitate sales of solutions related to Siemens Integrated Electrical Systems (IES) portfolio, by engaging with customers and prospects to gather high level business and technical requirements to determine customer needs, ensuring that all necessary information is gathered prior to an offer.
The role involves capturing customer needs and translating them into compelling product demonstrations that show the value of our powerful solutions for the automotive & aerospace markets.Area of responsibility
The role will require the delivery of expertise in the application(s) of the Capital portfolio, in the form of PreSales support to customers primarily in UK but also support anywhere in EMEA. The position calls for the following:
- Become a Consultant Engineer specializing in Electrical Systems Design
- Understand and contribute to the strategy of the Capital solution in different markets such as automotive, aerospace & industrial applications
- Assist clients in the evaluation process, through to deployment and use of Capital for the design of electrical systems,
- Help Sales teams determine sales strategies by matching our software solutions to the customer's needs through your analysis.
- Perform demonstrations of the solution and provide technical support to customers, through training and technical problem solving.
- Degree/or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Sales oriented self-starter with driver capabilities.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- High level of customer service skills including the ability to deal with customers by telephone.
- Ability to communicate on different levels within the account organizations with sensitiveness for customer needs.
- Strong ability to identify opportunities, suggest and follow-up on them.
- Experience with Electrical Design software, such as Capital, VeSys, Saber ES Designer, E3.series
- Experience with Mechanical CAD products (preferably Siemens NX, CATIA V5, SolidEdge or Solidworks) but not essential
- Experience of working within any of these sectors an advantage: Aerospace and Defence, Automotive and Transportation.
- Able to travel, up to 50% of your time, mostly throughout UK, but also occasional travel within EMEA so able to communicate effectively with multiple nationalities and cultures
- Able to deliver compelling, well-structured, value-based demonstrations
- Strong focus on increased penetration and market share at targeted accounts
- You will need to be able to pass BPSS & DBS security clearance for this role
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time