Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4UWhat you’ll be doing
As a Quality Assurance Department Engineer you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and execution of application specific functional tests and you will work closely with software developers.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, development, appliance and maintenance of test systems
- Analysis of test results to ensure existing functionality and recommendations for corrective action.
- Writing and maintenance of regressions.
- Bachelor or Master of Science (Computer science, software engineering, applied mathematics, electronic engineering)
- Knowledge of operating systems: Windows 2000/XP is required; Linux is desired; Solaris is desired
- Scripting tools and languages: Any of UNIX shells is desired; TCL is desired; Perl is desired
- Software development tools: GNU C/C++ compiler is desired; Microsoft Visual C++ is desired.
- GNU Debugger is desired
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Technical English is a must (both verbal and written)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the most inquisitive minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Closed Joint-Stock Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time