Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens DISW is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realise innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
To meet the demands from Industry 4.0, the fourth industrial revolution, our customers are transforming the way they manage their product data throughout the lifecycle of a product. This is a major shift in how companies work with product development, manufacturing, and lifecycle, providing excellent opportunities to address everything from the lead time between ideation and product launch, to optimization of material and energy consumption.
As a service organization, we do not develop products, but we help our customers improve their products, their business profitability, and their sustainability with the help of Siemens Digital Industry Software portfolio!
We are currently looking for a PLM Presales Solution Consultant to join our forward-thinking team.
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
What you will be doing:
You will be the point person for crafting product lifecycle solutions and helping customers realize their vision within their industry. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, process improvement skills as well as Teamcenter skills. In this role, you will perform as a trusted advisor on architectural design to address business problems ensuring that the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout the projects and the various project solutions.
As part of the Presales team, you will work with Consultants, Product Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success. You will also support our Sales organization in exploring new opportunities!
- Translate business requirements into specific process aligned designs for the Siemens DI Software solution based on multi product/multi industry proven experience in the subject area
- Interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer
- Provide direction for process design, process integration and process change activities either internally or at customer sites
- Leverage relevant templates in the leadership of project solutions in own specialist area
Skills and strengths needed:
- Your background in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology will enable you to understand your customers requests
- You have a significant experience in the development and deployment of enterprise PLM (ex: Teamcenter) applications
- Your customer happiness is your priority and you have a problem solving attitude
- You speak fluently Polish and have a professional level of English
What do you need to realize what matters?
- You will ideally come with a strong understanding of Enterprise PLM implementations (e.g. Teamcenter, Windchill, Dassault, SAP, Oracle, Upchain PLM, Centric, Keendoo, Lascom, Akanea)
- Ideally min. 3 years of professional experience working in a customer facing environment
- Fluency in Polish and English is a must
- Able to communicate with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence and persuasiveness and at various levels throughout an organization and with customers up to 'C-level'.
About the role:
- Act as part of a Presales team, work productively with other Consultants, Program/Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
- Responsible for the translation of business requirements into specific process aligned designs for the Siemens PLM Software solution based on multi product/multi-industry domain knowledge and best practices in the subject area applied to strategic and complex Enterprise Programs across Zone, in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to deliver market leading solutions and provide value to the customer.
- Completely in line with program & project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations
- Act as solution consultant to strategic Global Sales/PreSales pursuits and Services projects, providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution.
- Act as the ultimate authority on architectural design to address business problems.
- Provides direction for process design, process integration and process change activities either internally or at customer sites.
- Where required, act as Lead Solution Architect or account champion for specific Global programs.
- Works under self-management within project and/ or task constraints and will determine solutions, methods and procedures on assignments/projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to other architects within and beyond immediate project or program, on the architecture of multi -domain PLM solutions to other Services Solution Architects and consultants globally.
- Participate in Global Solution Architecture Community of Practice, promoting adoption into the Zones and ensuring that knowledge and lessons learnt are shared across Zone boundaries.
- Leverage relevant templates in the leadership of project solutions in own specialist area worldwide, and curate best practices and templates, providing mentoring in the creation and adoption of templates and solutions within the SPLM Delivery Framework.
- The Principal Solution Architect is experienced in the business requirements and processes for two or more industries and with multiple SPLM products.
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Company car
- Access to learning platforms
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time