Role : Software Engineer- C++ DeveloperThe world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Software Engineer- C++ Developer team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
· Implementation of the C/C++/C# components
· Define test acceptance criteria, execute and report unit tests based on requirements
- Responsible for the ensuring implementing and design solution that can run on devices with Windows / WinCE / Windows Embedded Compact / Linux OS
· Analyze the customer needs and assist in design and troubleshooting
· Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
Collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other Architects, developers, product owners and service developers
We are looking for Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering with 3 to 6 years of experience in design and development
· Excellent skills in developing multi-threaded applications using C++
· Design and development experience in C++/C#(.Net), COM, DCOM
· Advanced knowledge in C++ programming skills, Design principles & patterns.
· Basic network communication concept like Ethernet (OSI Model, TCP, UDP etc)
· Ability to work independently and with team in collaboration
· Exposure in Industrial Automation domain
· Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies.
· Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Willingness for continuous learning
Desirable / Good to Have:
- Micro services and container technologies
- concepts of PaaS infrastructures (AWS, CloudFoundry)
- experience with communication protocols (SIMATIC S7)
Experience in agile Methods, Continuous Delivery and Test Driven Development, Architecture & Design Principles & Patterns
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time