Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We're looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our team in Cairo, Egypt.Main Responsibilities
- Working on complex software applications and dealing with different programming languages and frameworks.
- Working through different aspects of software development cycle with deep focus on design and programming.
- Daily verbal and written communication with other team members and different business units and functions.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Computer science fundamentals of object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms.
- Hands-on experience, deep knowledge and strong proficiency of C++
- Knowledge of Python programming, Sockets Programming & Multithreading Programming is a huge plus!
- Knowledge of different software design patterns is preferred.
- Preferably has good sense of UI design & UX.
- Knowledge of web development aspects & frameworks is a plus.
- Knowledge of RTL development / Verilog.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time