Principle PLM Architect
Do you believe in driving portfolio architecture and working across product lines? Are you a leader who rolls up your sleeves to get things done? Do you have a strong PLM background? Do you enjoy working with global and diverse teams? Do you have Cloud and SaaS experience? If so, here is a great opportunity.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a world leader in PLM Software with engineering and manufacturing applications supporting different industries. We are seeking a technical leader to drive new initiatives to support PLM architecture.
Come join a diverse technology and innovation team driving portfolio architecture strategy in Siemens Digital Industries Software. You will be the technical leader on a team developing and driving a strategy working across the portfolio. You will learn and grow from both a technical and a domain knowledge working with the broad portfolio of our products.
- Lead architectural initiatives across extensive engineering and manufacturing portfolio
- Provide recommendations to drive new product and technical synergies
- Perform technical analysis of customer needs and competitive offerings
- Drive realignment of products to SaaS business model
- Develop rules and regulations to drive integration/standardization across portfolio
- Execute innovation projects with external partners and vendors
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in PLM industry
- Broad knowledge across multiple engineering/manufacturing PLM domains and Products
- Highly self-motivated and independent
- Experience working high-visibility initiatives with executive oversight
- Extensive experience with software development practices
- Experience with SaaS applications and cloud
- Clear and effective communicator
- Ability to manage projects
- Leadership skills across different teams
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.