We are looking for a support to our logistics team - a customer-oriented personality interested in reporting.
Our team deals with various logistics tasks, each focusing on a different type of logistics activity, all of which are related to each other. Therefore, we expect that a new colleague would be able to make independent decisions and solve logistics tasks, but he must also be a good team player able to cooperate well with the rest of the team.
You will be communicating with Siemens business units all over the world on a daily basis, hence knowledge of English is important to us. You will also use English for daily communication with your teammates in our international team. We focus mainly on the German market and therefore you would benefit from the knowledge of German.
What will be your job:
• Administration of a small database consisting of logistic data transmitted electronically, together with IT specialists support
• Working with data files from various databases
• Creating and maintenance of reports to evaluate performance (transit time fulfillment) of logistics suppliers according to the customer requirements
• Analysis of existing electronic communications between Siemens manufacturing sites worldwide and logistics suppliers
• Standardization and automation of regular logistic reporting in cooperation with a specialized department
What do we offer you
• Interesting work in international transport environment
• An opportunity to apply your own ideas towards further process automation
• Flexible working hours and, after training, the possibility to work from home
• Diverse and friendly team
• Daily use of English and German
• Applying your previous logistics or/and reporting experience
• Thorough training
The right candidate should meet following criteria:
• We need a very good knowledge of English (B2 / C1). Czech would be your advantage.
• Speaking German would be your advantage but it is not a must
• Very good knowledge of Excel
• Previous experience with logistics and/or reporting
• Awareness of SQL would be an advantage
• Excellent communication, presentation and coordination skills
• Independent and very accurate approach
What can SIEMENS offer you:
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 90 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time