Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as X-Ray Product Technical Trainer 3 in our Customer Service Training Center
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a X-Ray Product Technical Trainer 3 you will be responsible for
- Develops and conducts training programs to prepare employees and customers to support products in the field for installation, safety, maintenance and service of X-Ray products: Courses will be Instructor led and virtual classes.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn new ideas and create additional learning opportunities. Collaborates on the development of training content for the standard courses,
- Distance Learning System and e-learning tools.
- Lectures class on safety, installation, calibration, maintenance, and service of medical equipment, following the course description, outline, handouts, and texts.
- Demonstrates mastery of procedures being taught, such as service and troubleshooting. Observes trainees in lab sessions and administers oral, written and practical exams.
- Completes summary reports to evaluate trainees' performance.
- Participates in meetings, seminars, and training sessions within and outside of the United States to obtain information useful to training facility and integrates information into training program.
- Occasional travel to conduct technical training classes at global Siemens or customer sites.
This position may
suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Conducts complex individual and group technical training courses and activities for employees and customers. Monitors the effectiveness of course materials, reviews feedback, and modifies/revises course materials as instructed. Completes the development of new course materials.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge on the application, installation, and operation of all assigned products, tools and services.
- May identify, evaluate and obtain training programs and materials from external vendors.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments.
- Service knowledge of radiography and fluoroscopy systems
- Deep knowledge to handle and teach safety, operation and troubleshooting solutions for radiography systems.
- Specialized knowledge for content development, define deliver method and teach classes for x-ray and Fluoroscopy systems for customers and internals
- Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures in X-ray products.
- 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of complex individual and group technical training courses
- LOCATION IS CARY, NC / RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.