Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
This is a terrific opportunity for Nuclear Medicine Technologists, to be an integral part of the new product development team, bringing in-depth knowledge and experience from clinical environment to R&D. You will work closely with R&D engineers, upstream marketing, and clinical collaborators in all phases of fast-paced product development life cycle to help drive the product definition, verification, and validation of next-generation products and capabilities. Your primary focus is to help establish clinical requirements, identify anomalies, and verify/validate that engineering solutions address them.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful completion of development activities to achieve product milestones
- During the development of new concepts and system requirements, responsible to identify any design issues and ensure that the requirements are testable
- Responsible for development of test strategies and specifications for the new concepts and capabilities for the next generation product release
- Responsible for evaluation of new product capabilities during development phase and provide timely feedback to the development teams
- Responsible for formal execution of verification and validation test procedures and, submission of defects and support investigation of all findings
- Support development of default clinical protocols in collaboration with product management and engineering
- Support analysis of customer feedback and customer complaint investigations
Required Knowledge/Skills, Experience and Education
- Demonstrated a genuine passion working with the latest technology and innovation within your field
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in dynamic environment
- Experience with the medical device industry, FDA 21 CFR Design Control and SAFe methodology a plus
- Experience with TFS and HP ALM a plus
- Experience working within a large organization including global teams
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Physics or Nuclear Medicine Technology or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in test engineering or nuclear medicine field
- NMTCB or AART board certification is desired
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.