We are looking for a Regional Manager who is responsible for GMC portfolio business in ASEAN market.
Working location is in Nanjing, China
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Develops and propose business development strategies, sales budgets and growth forecasts for the assigned MC GMC Sales regions aligned with the sales strategy of the MC GMC.
• Supports the respective sales organization of the MC GMC in approaching and serving potential customers in a best way, and advice both sales organization and customers in capabilities and options how to use and integrate Siemens' offerings effectively.
• Serves sales organization and customers as an expert in product application with respect to the portfolio of MC GMC.
• May be responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities and innovating consulting portfolio based on the information from the sales region.
• Ensures the implementation of Sales guidelines and sets the sales targets for the respective sales regions and coordinates country concept plans & measures.
• Manage completion of budgets and regular sales reporting.
• Close cooperation with Vertical Managers, Marketing & Promotion, Product Management and Service and acts as an interface into HQ for the assigned regional organizations
• Supports strategic key customers' business development, especially for the assigned GMC Top Accounts
• Further evaluation of GMC Top Account Prospects
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Education and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in electrical engineering, Automation or related.
- Few years experiences in regional sales or/and HQ sales positions.
- Industry background is preferred.
- Product/Technology knowledge
- Teamwork across countries and cultures within Motion Control, esp. General Motion Control and Low Voltage Motor
- International and Intercultural sensitivity
- Readiness to bear responsibility in a global framework
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Readiness to work with very heterogenous international customers and Siemens regions on an eye level
- Readiness to represent Siemens as a global company internally and externally
- Proficient English language skills
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time