We are looking for a Technical Consultant who is responsible for Infrastructure vertical market.
Working location is in Nanjing, China
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the assigned vertical market of GMC key- and target Verticals W/WW, HVAC, and increase Siemens MC portfolio & market share at defined regions/accounts.
• Drives application support (communication, motor types, Simatic STEP7, pump and fan specific functionalities). Concerned product portfolio: SINAMICS G120 X/XA, G130/150 or S150.
• Specification support for drive and motor per the request from worldwide regions. Especially support for Consultant Companies and other engineering companies.
• Technical support for infrastructure projects and training to worldwide regions.
• Developing of drive technology applications in infrastructure segments.
• Onsite support for key customers and onsite pilot projects support.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Education and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, comparable expert knowledge, ideally Electrical Engineering focused on Drives.
- Experiences in Drives & Automation applications, technical support positions
• Nice to have work experience in inverter manufacturing company or in Water/Waste water, HVAC related system integration company
• International and Intercultural sensitivity
• Readiness to work with very heterogenous international customers and Siemens regions
• Readiness to represent Siemens and GMC as a global company internally and externally
• Proficient English language skills, knowledge of English for daily business communication
• Experience in drives and motor commissioning
• Willingness for regular travel
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time