Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
· Dot Net Developer for refactoring a big and complex Dot Net Product.
1. Able to analyze the code and design of a huge dot net product developed using VB.Net and C# with SQL Server as back end.
2. Understand the limitations and problems of the code with respect to readability, maintainability, re-usability and performance.
3. Participate in technical discussions and come up with technical solution.
4. Refactor the code without affecting the functionality of the underlying system
Perform the required quality processes such as automated testing and code reviews.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- · B.E/B. Tech/MCA
· 3+ years of relevant experience
· Strong knowledge in C# or VB.NET and SQL Server
- Experience working in maintenance project is preferred.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time