We make real what matters
Siemens makes buildings and cities smarter and supplies people with environmentally-friendly energy. We work hand in hand with artificial intelligence and move people from A to B safely. New challenges present themselves every day – and hereby the chance to face them. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Digitalization of Service Processes is a future topic and something we are working intensively on now. Currently, we are looking for an experienced “Product Manager Field Service Management” to implement new digitalized business models for our 10.000 technicians within the infrastructure service environment. In this strategic and global product role, we are working in an agile approach and as a distributed global headquarter we also offer interesting development opportunities on international level.
- Develop a product vision and provide business requirements to our implementation partners for the Field Service Management System in an international environment
- Act as a bridge between business requirements and system providers to implement digitalized business models
- Be in the driver’s seat for the implementation of the future Field Service Management System. Review the backlog – and lead the change control board (agile method) for improvements
- Moderation of best-practice exchange between regional operating units in Germany, Americas, Europe, and Middle East/Asia
- Development and implementation of concepts for the introduction of a Field Service Management solution together with stakeholders (tools, processes and change management)
- Management f the entire system life cycle from operational to strategical tasks
Your knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, or a comparable education
- Practical experience within the industrial and global service environment, ideally when it comes to Field Service Management
- At least five years of experience of managing international IT projects would be ideal
- Domain know-how in one of the building technologies disciplines fire safety, automation or security provides you with a good grasp of our topics
- Process analysis- and methodological skills, agile method (SAFe) is a further nice to have for us
- Effective communication skills in English and German are mandatory
- You are proactive and get things done, with the desire to drive change
- You value long term relationships in business and your open personality helps you to forge these. People know you as a team player
- We expect some degree of flexibility when it comes to time zone differences and global travel. Degree of travel is between 10% and 20% throughout the year
The job is available in Zug or any major European location with a strong Siemens presence. As the job has a strong European focus, our future job owner should be able to organize her/himself around this time zone.
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time