Join our Medical Imaging team! This is your role:
• Performing research, development and evaluation of methodologies and systems for solving inverse problems in medical imaging (MR, CT, US, X-ray, PET, SPECT etc.) tasks
• Creating scalable prototypes for applications in the medical and customer service domains
• Generating intellectual property and scientific manuscripts to showcase novel reconstruction applications in top-ranked journals/conferences
• Collaborating with senior R&D and Business stakeholders on integration of prototypes within current and new products
• Identifying and applying problem-solving skills in addressing scientific and business challenges of interest to the company
What do I need to qualify for this position?
• Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of machine learning and deep learning
• Demonstrates research experience working on inverse problems in imaging, image science and medical imaging
• Expertise in digital signal and image processing
• Proficient in deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.
• Demonstrates strong background in math / physics
• Demonstrates strong hands-on experience in Python programming
• Familiar with fundamental concepts, practices, and principles of software development, version control, and scalable infrastructure/platforms
• Able to work well as individual contributor and within a multidisciplinary team
• PhD in computer science or related field (or Master’s and currently in a PhD program)
• Provides track record of publications & presentations at top-tier conferences / competitions
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.