If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. It's an opportunity to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress.
Duration: 3 Months Internship
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
Your Role supports the EPS team in fulfilling the responsibility for completion of all tasks with commercial and technical relevance, such as:
• Assist energy engineer in preliminary and detailed energy audits
• Assist energy engineer to manage cloud M&V system
• Collection of tech. details of site equipment (nameplate, operating pattern etc.)
• Supporting site electrical / thermal measurements and data analysis
• Compilation of historical operating data from paper logs/BMS and its analysis
• Preliminary energy calculations, preliminary and detailed reports preparation
• Supporting in technical documentation, tender documentation etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Fresh engineering graduate
• Advanced IT skills in particular working with Excel and PowerPoint
• Basic knowledge of HVAC systems, building controls
• Excellent knowledge of English, Arabic preferred
• Attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Real Team player with excellent communication skills
• Highly responsible, able to work independently
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time