Candidates shall be certified PM from PMP or Prince 2 or equivalent PM certification.
The Project Manager C/B-Projects manages with full responsibility for results Siemens cross-organizational projects of category C/B with the objective of executing the project within the defined targets (e.g. cost, time, quality) and ensuring satisfaction of the customer, professional stakeholder management, timely decisions and escalation if necessary.
Areas of Responsibility
- Manage Customer Requirements
- Manage project finances on the basis of contractual developments and risk situation
- Manage the project throughout the project Life Cycle
- Manage project team
- Develop strategies for the project and beyond
- Manage stakeholders
- Manage compliance to standards, rules and regulations
- Manage the project enabler processes
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time