• Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
• Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
• Maintain proper documentation (requirement/design/unit test specification).
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
Desired Qualification and Experience
Qualification: BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech
Experience: 6-8 years of work experience in Software development with Android SDK, Core Java, Spring, Git
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android
• Expertise in Technologies: Core Java, Spring, GitHub, RESTFull service,
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Expertise on Build pipelines, DevOps
• Ability to learn new technologies.
• Experience with Agile methodology is preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time