Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Account Manager to plan and executes sales targets and activities in Singapore for the portfolio of Diagnostics Imaging products and drive Digital Health business with potential customers and to achieve defined commercial targets.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for management of assigned accounts
- You will be responsible for the delivery of revenue targets of assign accounts
- You will be responsible to handle Tender/ Procurement and to Work with commercial/ legal teams on T&C
- You will work along with project managers to manage customer’s expectation
- You will coordinate with Customer Service support and keep abreast with service support issues, status along with maintaining customer satisfaction
- You will ensure there is no overdue account receivable
- You will ensure effective, quality, and accurate opportunity pipeline
- You will coordinate, report and feedback the market situation to sales managers
- You will maintain up-to-date customer/ market intelligence and capture win/ loss data
- You will be responsible for accurate forecast in monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- You will provide in-house residence expert for assigned products and business unit
- You will develop and execute strategy for assigned product lines and accounts
- You will be Involve & responsible for MTA/MBR business planning & Strategy planning
- You will guide & coach the junior sales executive/support team
Your qualifications and experience:
- Successfully completed a bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 3-5 years of sales experience preferably in healthcare products and solutions in Singapore
- You have experience in managing customer accounts preferably in healthcare industry
- Understanding of diagnostic imaging market with sales knowledge of Singapore Healthcare market
Your attributes and skills:
- You are an expert in exposure to customers and account management best practices
- You are good in creating strategic business plan, communication, and presentation skills
- You can build sound working relationships internally and with Customers to ensure success in this role
- You possess excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time