At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality.
The selected candidate will advocate and drive the development of the portfolio through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of Campaigns and Initiatives based strategies to leverage and improve software opportunities!
Responsibilities Include: Growing additive printer OEM business of DI SW. Define and execute the strategy for the following:· Identification and execution of additive printer OEM markets following our go to market strategy, leveraging campaigns to maximize success and meet the global business plans and expectations
- Be the connection between GSCS from DI SW and DI S, HQ sales organizations of other DI business units for the additive business.
- Engage target list of printer OEMs, sell them of the SIEMENS DISW solutions, understand their unique requirements and determine the appropriate strategy to work with the OEM.
- Build and maintain a global printer OEM business plan and ensure appropriate alignment with zone and country business and revenue plans, and ensure these plans are aligned with marketing, industry, sales, etc.
- Act as trusted advisor to SW members in DI sales teams and provide guidance on the planning, execution and measurement of printer OEM sales activities
- Execute quarterly GMAR reviews and identify critical activities required to ensure printer OEM sales health within GSCS and other DI sales and service (i.e., AMVAS) organizations
- Develop and maintain accurate sales/revenue reporting on printer OEM sales- Status as a SIEMENS printer OEM and status in reselling/bundling the SIEMENS SW solution with their printer including annual forecasts.
- Act as key point of contact for Zone and Country PFD teams for additive printer OEM engagement related campaign knowledge and awareness
- Establish and maintain aligned G2M approach for cross BU solutions with solution owners and HQ sales functions from other business units.
- Analyze existing campaigns to ensure they are effective/complete, address issues identified, gain input from country and zones
- Ensure all feedback provided by countries/zone is addressed in a timely manner
- Liaise with Additive Program Office to ensure appropriate enablement exists for relevant campaigns
- Drive execution of appropriate campaigns within the zones/countries
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for printer OEM engagement and provide improvement feedback as required
- Monitor, Track and drive improvement of the global adoption of the printer OEM software solutions
- Identify key applications/industries for each targeted printer OEM and coordinate the approach to these applications/industries with DISW global sales force (PFD/AO.)
- Coordinate post sale “Expand” program with SIEMENS DISW additive channel partners or account orchestrators as appropriate.
- Ensure proper sales operations support from channel program for those printer OEMs that intend to resell SIEMENS software (EULA execution, deal registration, etc.)
- Ensure printer OEM has appropriate support model in place, to adequately support end users of SIEMENS software (and printer OEM hardware.)
- Leverage and coordinate printer OEM approach and priority with MC/FA additive colleagues who may have existing relationships to expand into the DISW portfolio.
- Bachelor or Masters degree holder in Engineering or related Business Field.
- Experience in electronics manufacturing or engineering software industry
- Experience in multiple zones an advantage
- 3+ years working in a zone role doing a similar job, driving consistency of execution.
- Extensive and proven knowledge in Additive solutions (SPLM or competitive products) and experience in selling
- Experience in working in or with other Siemens Business Units
- Willingness to understand technical domain and specific G2M processes in other Siemens Business units
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and be able to communicate and to drive people in obtaining result independently.
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Experience with a variety of additive technologies including metal LPBF, Multi-Axis- DED, WaaM and commercial polymer technologies (SLS, FDM, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial experiences or demonstrated background of creating successful business models to grow revenue successfully and profitably.
- Ability to understand highly technical details and drive that feedback into appropriate team(s) to create the necessary solutions to succeed.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.