In Siemens GBS, we provide accounting services for multiple countries around the globe.
For our customer in Turkey and Romania we are looking for a ambitious Team Lead in the area of Account payables to lead a strong performing and dynamic multicultural team.
The service itself is receiving, clarification and booking of invoices, as well as invoice payment.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Responsibility for daily operating results.
- Team and daily task coordination (identifying priorities, performance and quality check).
- Initiating and driving cost optimization projects within team.
- Initiating and driving process optimization projects within team.
- Regular contact with customer regarding service status.
- Team management (manage employee performance, identify potential, support development).
What do we expect from you?
- Motivation and Open-mindedness.
- Desire to learn new activities and develop in the field of people management as well as project management.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Pro-customer approach.
- Experience in the field of accounting (account payables is an advantage).
- Good knowledge of English.
- User control of MS Office.
- Previous work experience in leading people is an advantage.
What can we offer you?
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 90 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Either