Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer (Implementation Consultant) specialized in AUTOSAR Embedded Development / Integration to join our Integrated Electrical Systems (IES) Software Services team.
The IES Services Implementation Consultant will be a member of the Global Siemens' IES Professional Services team. This is a group of talented engineers working at the forefront of next generation platform engineering related solutions. The role involves working alongside customers to specify, implement and deploy AUTOSAR based integrated solutions, ensuring a successful outcome by leveraging the strengths of our broad IES product portfolio.Main Responsibilities:
- Design and develop Embedded Software Components based on Siemens AUTOSAR Product.
- Perform ECU Integration Activities based on Siemens AUTOSAR Product.
- Perform AUTOSAR Configuration and Integration based on Customer ECU Project requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to customers including problem solving.
- Integrate customers' applications on top of Siemens Solutions.
- Manage customers' interactions including phone calls, team meetings, email communications and face to face meetings.
- Continuously improve the experience for our customers through Service improvement initiatives.
- Participating in creating and promoting best practices in his/her area of expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any related technical field.
- +2 years’ of experience in Embedded Software and Automotive.
- C/C++ development experience is a must!
- Hands on experience working with AUTOSAR.
- Knowledge in software design process and development life cycle.
- Ability to travel occasionally to customer locations.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time