Junior Project Manager for Automotive Industry
With our comprehensive offering of powerful industrial software and thoroughly integrated automation technologies, we support manufacturing enterprises with Digital Industries to increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reduce the time to market of new products – whether in the automotive industry, automotive first tier supplier, industry logistic, machine construction, or in other industries. Where the future of industry is being built - especially with regard to Industry 4.0 - there is no getting around us.
Your new role - challenging and future oriented:
- Planning and realization of engineering projects in the automotive industry, first tier supplier, industry logistic, machine construction.
- Support of project team from the decision of an investment to the successful final acceptance
- Support of project planning (deadlines, costs, functionality, personnel) with determination of the project structure and the project organization
- Participation in project teamwork
- Organizational tasks in the context of project management (deadlines, costs, quality, ...)
- Support of Project Manager for achieving the agreed technical and business goals
- Compliance with regulations (information and work safety, etc.)
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
- Degree in the fields of electrical engineering, mechatronics, industrial engineering or equivalent education
- Interest in areas such as electrical engineering, automation technology
- Communication ability in English or German
- Hungarian spoken and written - fluent
- Initiative, learning ability, result-oriented and quality-driven
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Standards and technical regulations
What can Siemens offer to you?
At Siemens, we work in a modern, international environment, we are a diverse team and we accept each other. We appreciate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Besides the competitive salary, we offer other benefits such as
- Private health insurance
- Siemens trainings in our own training center
- Participation in international projects
- Stable company background and long-term career opportunities
- Working in a team
- Support and mentoring of experienced colleagues
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Flexible working (home office)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Zrt.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either