Junior SW Engineer – Automation PLC
With our comprehensive offering of powerful industrial software and thoroughly integrated automation technologies, we support manufacturing enterprises with Digital Industries to increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reduce the time to market of new products – whether in the automotive industry, automotive first tier supplier, industry logistic, machine construction, or in other industries. Where the future of industry is being built - especially with regard to Industry 4.0 - there is no getting around us.
- Creation of customized automation software / plant software (including visualization) of SIMATIC controllers – incl. safety applications
- Implementation of functions from the standardization or the application system component selection
- Basic design: Technical conception in case of unspecified customer requirements
- Implementation of the virtual commissioning in interaction with the plant simulation
- Process-related technical detail clarification
- Ensuring required quality standards and clarification of process-specific technical details
- Commissioning (I/O check, bus technology, safety-relevant applications and automation software)
- Technical education (university, technical college or equivalent professional experience)
- Knowledge of automation (SIMATIC-S7, TIA Portal, WinCC)
- Communication ability in English or German
- Hungarian spoken and written - fluent
- Initiative, learning ability, result-oriented and quality-driven
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team
What can Siemens offer to you?
At Siemens, we work in a modern, international environment, we are a diverse team and we accept each other. We appreciate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Besides the competitive salary, we offer other benefits such as
- Private health insurance
- Siemens trainings in our own training center
- Participation in international projects
- Stable company background and long-term career opportunities
- Working in a team
- Support and mentoring of experienced colleagues
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Flexible working (home office)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Zrt.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either