Junior HW designer - Automotion
With our comprehensive offering of powerful industrial software and thoroughly integrated automation technologies, we support manufacturing enterprises with Digital Industries to increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reduce the time to market of new products – whether in the automotive industry, automotive first tier supplier, industry logistic, machine construction, or in other industries. Where the future of industry is being built - especially with regard to Industry 4.0 - there is no getting around us.
Your new role - challenging and future oriented:
- Creation of customized automation specification of Siemens solutions
- Technical clarification with the customer
- Independent processing of projects with customers and suppliers
- Control of technical details and requirements (order details clarification)
- Consideration of standards, guidelines, specifications of the customer
- Creation of technical specifications
- Computational design / dimensioning of components
- Determination of purchased parts and obtaining offers
- Modification of cable routing plans, terminal plans, switch cabinet drawings, circuit diagrams, wiring plans, cabling plans, parts lists, etc. on the basis of customer libraries / engineering templates
- Basic design: Technical conception in case of unspecified customer requirements
- Technical education (university, technical college or equivalent professional experience)
- Basic knowledge of automation solutions
- Basic product knowledge (Siemens SIMATIC, PROFINET, Fail-Safe)
- Basic systems knowledge (including drive and power technology)
- Communication ability in English or German
- Hungarian spoken and written - fluent
- Initiative, learning ability, result-oriented and quality-driven
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team
What can Siemens offer to you?
At Siemens, we work in a modern, international environment, we are a diverse team and we accept each other. We appreciate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Besides the competitive salary, we offer other benefits such as
- Private health insurance
- Siemens trainings in our own training center
- Participation in international projects
- Stable company background and long-term career opportunities
- Working in a team
- Support and mentoring of experienced colleagues
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Flexible working (home office)
Submit your application today!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Zrt.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either