External Job Description
We are looking for working student for our development team to build software systems for healthcare sector. You will participate in the development of software platform Syngo.
Syngo is an intelligent imaging software for multi-modality reading for all key clinical fields, used from general radiology to oncology, from cardiovascular to neurology. It provides excellent base for optimal diagnosis and therapy decisions. See more on the https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/medical-imaging-it
Your team will be working on challenging tasks to enable software platform for multiple medical devices and processing of high throughput as well as big volume of data, real-time diagnoses and data visualization.
We are using agile methods of software development (Scrum) and apply best engineering practices. We deal with complex challenges in an interdisciplinary environment with a global outreach. If we need help or coaching, we can always reach out to a solid network of experts within our organization.
More about our projects: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
• Required education: University student
• Educational Specialization: Computer Science (or related field)
• Language skills: English - Upper intermediate (B2)
• Some experience with Object Oriented languages (e.g. C#, Angular12)
• Basic understanding of SOLID principles, OOP and design patterns
• Versioning System usage (e.g. TFS, GIT)
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Attitude for learning new technologies
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Interpersonal and communications skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Basic salary component (gross) and other
remuneration: The offered remuneration is from 7€ gross /
hour. Depending on experience + after incorporation possibility to increase.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time