Siemens Mobility Customer Services is responsible for maintaining trainsets across North America. We have supported our locomotives and passenger coaches over more than 20 years long contracts. Continuous improvement of our best-in-class maintenance services is close to our heart.
Siemens Mobility Customer Services is seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and dedicated Head of Digital Transformation to ride the exciting world of Digital Transformation of the Rolling Stock service and maintenance business. Together with our multi-functional teams and customers, you will drive Digital Transformation by using the strength of Rail Service with Digital Services.
Your journey – with technologies that facilitate the implementation of large digital projects, such as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems and Remote Diagnostics through our application suite Railigent® as well as Security Closed Circuit TV and Passenger Information Systems.
Cybersecurity solutions are designed to protect your critical Infrastructure and Assets. And, of course, Expert Advice on how we can demonstrate cloud technology and data to unlock new business models such as SaaS and PaaS and improve our and customers' maintenance processes to achieve 100% of Availability and Reliability.
Responsibilities The Head of Digital Transformation will have Profit and Loss responsibility for the Digital Transformation Business, which includes services for already existing Full Maintenance and TSSSA Contracts and Standalone Digital Solutions contracts. This position is also responsible for developing the overall Digital Strategy and Go to Market Strategy. You will lead a highly motivated and digital expertise team remotely - this position can be based anywhere in the United States.Required Professional Experience:
- At least five years of experience in rolling stock (railroad) maintenance and commissioning or other rail-related experience Digitalization
- Demonstrated success in Innovate Projects
- Capability to lead and motivate a team
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or technical equivalent experience.
- Demonstrates an exceptional understanding of rail manufacturing or rail maintenance, digitalization, and business management.
- Intercultural experience and collaboration with international Project Teams.
- Tech-savvy and innovative approach
- Demonstrably strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Three or more years of direct customer service experience.
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Certification in Project Management
- Familiar with Siemens-specific PM tools and methods, Project Management Professional (PMP®), or other Project Management methodology and terminology.
- Written and verbal German language skills are strongly preferred.
Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and hardworking people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with innovative concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what's truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology worldwide.
Why you'll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and healthy work-life balance– Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits – starting Day 1!
- Solve the world's most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast-evolving, pioneering technological environment.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Please contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology, sustaining communities, and making a positive impact on the community.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them! Please take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement program, Mentor Programs, and your development through online learning.
- Employee perks and discounts in addition to our 401k match and generous Paid Time Off
- Diversity and inclusivity focused – Just named on the Forbes 2022 Best Employers for Diversity list!
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.