Responsible for providing application consulting, implementation and support services to our clients.
- Developing software components based on technical design document that leverage company software.
- Writing and executing unit test plans to test software components.
- Participating in post-development activities such as UAT, System Go-live support.
- Communicating with the team and project managers to provide input in order to keep the project within scope, on time, and to monitor any changes to the detailed design specifications.
- Ensuring excellence and quality of work based on company methodology and standards.
- Actively participating in the fulfilment of his/her Personal Performance Plan including:
- Stay up to date with the related development tools and technologies
- Attend company provided training, and self-train, on company tools and products
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline.
- 3-8 years, or more, of practical experience in software development, preferably with the following programming languages:
- C# / VB
- HTML 5
- Angular JS
- SQL Server
- Good analytical skills.
- Working knowledge on SDLC and Source Code Management tools.
- Strong verbal/written communication skill and teamwork.
- Working experience in any of the following manufacturing industries is an added advantage:
- Medical Device
- Experience and knowledge in MES/LIMS product are an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge in Opcenter Execution Core/Electronic/Semiconductor (Formerly Camstar, Camstar Electronic Suite and Camstar Semiconductor Suite)product is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of digital manufacturing IT System around ERP, PLM, LIMS, WMS, FWB, and other Enterprise Systems is an added advantage.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time