The time to change is now!
It's time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Build and lead strong team of data- and visualization engineers that can assume end-to-end responsibility for their projects or set of services
- Support the team on identifying priorities, project escalations, individual coaching, and personal development
- Grow/foster an agile mindset and an agile way of working (e.g. agile working methods)
- Build deep relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor for their most critical data and visualization workloads that support their digital transformation
- Take ownership of key projects and manage those projects with the key stakeholders from the business.
We are looking for:
- University Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Administration or similar quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- More than 3 years of experience in leadership of international teams
- More than 2 years of people management (project or team lead experience)
- Excellent communication and mediation skills
- Experience with procurement data models (e.g. SAP raw data)
- Experience with AWS and Snowflake data warehouses
- Experience with logistics data models (e.g. SAP raw data)
- Experience in process mining (e.g. Celonis)
- Experience in SQL, analyzing and modeling datasets
- Experience in Visualization technologies (e.g. Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Experience with AI/ML algorithms
- Ability to understand technical concepts and turn them into business terms
- Customer centric mindset
- Work experience in agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken).
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time