Siemens Digital Industries Software, a business unit of Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation.
We are looking for a Customer and Sales Order Processing Associate to join our MTS (Machine tools systems) Sales team in Italy.
The Order Processing and Customer Sales associate will manage the regional software offer, order management and delivery processes. Supporting both the internal and external customers with all sales admin related questions including export control, maintenance renewals, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Sales Operations team, helping our customers get the software products they need and helping continuously improve our sale ordering process.
This position is based in Italy, it can be a remote position or based in any of our locations within Italy. In addition to Italian, the successful candidate must be fluent in English. Additional language skills in Spanish, French, or Portuguese would also be highly beneficial.
Area of responsibility
- Quote generation, Opportunity tracking via CRM tools.
- Commercial handling, entering, and processing of software product and service orders.
- Educates customers on applicable product elements, business practices and associated contractual implications.
- Ensuring timely delivery of software license orders and monitoring and optimizing workflow processes.
- Support in preparing financial and management relevant reports.
- Responsible for renewing, up-selling, and closing of maintenance/service/license contracts to a specific region or account.
- Close cooperation with the account executives and account managers to support customer requirements and identify new opportunities.
- Collaboration/ Alignment with other Siemens business units.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for professional interactions with both internal and external customers.
- Experience with SAP is essential, any experience with Salesforce / CRM is highly desirable.
- A high level of Customer Service experience, both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates and applies knowledge in the field to successfully complete assignments.
- Independent thinking: Applies advanced skills to resolve problems not covered by existing procedures or practices.
- Thorough understanding and ability to use modern Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Fluent English and Italian.
- Flexible Smartworking
- Learning opportunities and career growth
- Health Insurance
- Canteen/Ticket restaurant depending on the office
Work from home/work flexibility
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - you'll need to be able to travel when it is possible post-COVID to see our customers. Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great employee benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We believe our employees are our key to success. We prioritize learning and employee development to help our workforce grow and shape the future of their careers. Mentoring, an open internal job market, and continuous employee performance feedback throughout the year contribute to the growth of our employees
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
#LI-GR1 #LI-PLM #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time