Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Laboratory Diagnostics Application Training Specialist
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Laboratory Diagnostics Application Training Specialist you will be responsible for:
- You will deliver training to participants on laboratory safety, software implementation, system operations and customer support of laboratory instrumentation utilizing course materials and technical documentation
- You will collaborate in the creation of training content and materials (classroom, virtual, e-learning) for new products, as well as enhancing current course material and creation of additional learning opportunities
- You will demonstrate mastery of the product being taught including product application, operations and troubleshooting
- This position may suit you best if you meet the following attributes and expectations below, and would like to do develop your career within Healthineers:
- You have a background in Medical Technology with clinical experience and are skilled in resolving complex clinical and instrument problems. Subject matter expertise of Siemens Healthineers’ Laboratory Diagnostics products is an advantage.
- You have excellent presentation skills in a customer environment. Prior training, presentation and/or subject matter delivery experience is an advantage.
- You demonstrate strong organizational, project management and communication skills.
- You demonstrate leadership and collaboration across organizational levels and are self-motivated.
- You demonstrate good command of the English language (spoken and written) and cultural sensitivity to be able to interact with international participants. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- You enjoy and are willing to travel (20%), domestically and internationally, to conduct training classes at global Siemens Healthineers sites and participate in meetings and training sessions. Global travel experience is an advantage.
- You demonstrate working knowledge of IT principles and have strong computer skills (MS Office Suite).
Required education and experience for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology or related Science
- Minimum 5-8 years of successful experience in related field
POSITION IS CARY NC BASED. NOT REMOTE*
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.