Siemens A/S Global Business Services (GBS) are looking for a HR System & Data Specialist to drive our HR systems. Are you our new colleague?
We are now hiring a HR System & Data Specialist to be part of our Nordic organization. The role holder will support the Nordic region but will be placed in Ballerup, Denmark. With the right competencies you might have the opportunity to become the in-country Team Lead for the GBS team in Denmark consisting of 3 colleagues. You will work closely and share office with the rest of the HR team - we are all committed employees who value collaboration, fun and flexibility.
What would be my responsibilities?
As a part of our Nordic team you will drive HR system initiatives, resolve issues in HR systems, participate in projects and support the Siemens businesses in all HR system related questions. As a member of our Nordic team you will also act as a Nordic representative in the HR system global network and participate in global initiatives.
- You will contribute and ensure that implementations, upgrades and/or changes to the Siemens HR system landscape is done correctly.
- A large part of your work will be consultancy where you will advise the Siemens HR organization in all HR system related matters.
- You will also support the HR organization and Siemens businesses in analyzing HR data.
- You will participate in and hold trainings within your field of work.
- High quality delivery is very important for us. As such a part of your work will also be to develop and document work processes with lean methodology as a leading example.
What is required of me?
- You have a few years’ experience of working with HR system interfaces, implementations, error handling etc.
- Previous leadership experience is preferable but not necessary as we value potential and possibility to grow.
- It is an advantage if you have previously worked in SAP and Workday.
- Your educational background or work experience is from payroll, finance or IT (research within systems).
- You are very comfortable in using Microsoft Excel.
- You are detailed oriented, analytical and like to solve problems.
- It is valued if you have previous experience in working with high data loads and delivering towards deadlines.
- GBS H2R is a service organization so we require that you are service oriented and a good communicator with the ability to translate HR system language to colleagues in other fields of work.
- You can prioritize your work and work independently but still enjoy being a part of a team.
- As you will work Nordic and will be a part of a global Network it is a requirement that you are an advanced English speaker. Mother tongue or advanced speaker in Danish is also required.
What else do I need to know?
You will be a part of Siemens A/S, and we are an open and dynamic workplace where employee development is high on the agenda. We are located in Ballerup, Denmark. Furthermore, it is an opportunity to work remotely from home a couple of times a week. We have interesting career possibilities in an international work environment with lots of interesting challenges.
We prioritize our employee’s wellbeing and health and offer many employee benefits such as fitness facilities and healthcare and we focus on creating a flexible working environment in Siemens. Meet your future workplace here.
We’re looking for forward-thinking teammates with the aptitude and attitude to grow and succeed. Think this is you? Join us – apply now!
We recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it. We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.Please send us your CV and application as soon as possible, as we are continuously processing applications. For further information, please contact Head of GBS Li Wallin at email@example.com. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Sofie Sleiborg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens A/S
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time