Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Strategic Partners Customer Account Support 2
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Strategic Partners Customer Account Support 2
you will be responsible for:
This position resides in a customer contact center, which includes inbound and outbound contacts with internal and external customers. Respond to incoming inquiries and/or requests regarding medical equipment service from our customers. Primary responsibilities will be working with the Siemens Multivendor and Alternate Channels business by responding to incoming inquiries and/or requests regarding medical equipment service, as well as supporting special requests by Strategic Accounts customers. Support internal and external customers by providing information, while giving efficient and courteous service, participating in investigating and resolving semi-complex problems and supporting order tracking, dispatching and scheduling.
- Dispatches Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), 3rd Party and Dealer Accounts
- Coordinates Preventative Maintenance Services with Original Equipment Manufacturers and 3rd Party Partners
- Handle requests from Siemens Client Service Managers
- Coordinates MRI Helium Fills with 3rd Party Partners
- Coordinates Chiller Preventative Maintenance Services with 3rd Party Partners
- Handle specific customer Quality Initiative Projects
- Responds to inbound and outbound requests involving products and/or services
- Achieves expectations for all defined performance and quality metrics
- Manage competing priorities
- Help others on the team when asked to do so by Leadership Team to help maintain customer satisfaction
- Utilized for new hire support at the direction of Leadership Team
- Professionally investigates and resolves customer concerns
- Consistently maintains a positive attitude
- Contribute to project teams as assigned
- Appropriately discusses and promotes Siemens services and products based on customer needs
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associate degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience in customer related role
- Demonstrates strong communications skills
- Resourceful, analytical and adept at making decisions and multi-tasking during fast-paced and stressful situations
- Works as a member of a team and displays flexibility adaptability to change
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, interact favorably with others and skilled at maintaining positive relationships while working to resolve problems and maintaining a high level of professional integrity
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products are required.
- Knowledge of SAP and Nuvolo or similar CMMS systems a plus.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Demonstrates basic knowledge of a specialty area. Typically, 2-5 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
POSITION IS CARY NC BASED. NOT REMOTE*
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.