If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You are responsible for the product life cycle for our modern interlocking systems that make long-distance rail traffic safe all over the world.
- As a product manager (f/m/d), you are the linchpin for your portfolio - from technological strategy planning to the rapid handling of technical queries in daily dealings with your interface partners.
- You plan and support state-of-the-art products and solutions, drawing on an extensive development budget.
- In addition, you also show a high level of interest in technological trends and work with your colleagues in development and sales to develop new ideas, patents and products.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a university degree (diploma / master's degree) in an engineering or economic field.
- You also have several years of relevant professional experience in product management or product lifecycle management.
- You question the status quo and drive new (also digital) solutions with innovative thinking.
- Because your products are sold all over the world, you have excellent English skills and a willingness to travel of around 20%.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Karl-Christian Gerbaulet.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time