Your opportunity to create new business opportunities at Siemens!
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization and automation in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world at the cutting edge of business and technology with your venture building expertise and passion for game-changing technology. Help to create Siemens next billion-dollar business!
What part will you play?
We are a venture building organization within Siemens with the goal of creating exciting new business opportunities. Our team consults innovation teams from all over Siemens Digital Industries on their business and innovation strategy while keeping your finger on the pulse of current trends in tech and business.
• You consult innovations teams across Siemens on customer centricity, go to market strategy and cutting-edge innovation methods
• You build up strategic foresight to monitor trends and systematically analyze their potential for Siemens
• You interact with teams across the whole company to promote customer centricity and evidence-based innovation
• You inspire your colleagues to grow beyond themselves and achieve great results
What you need to make real what matters:
• Master’s degree in industrial engineering, Automation/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or comparable
• Interest in start-up culture and venture building around digital solutions or automation
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify true customer needs
• Love for consulting and coaching combined with the confidence to constructively challenge teams on their believes
• Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
• High degree of creativity, open-mind, and self-initiative as well as fluency in English complete your profile
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
• Entrepreneurship courses during university career
• Lean startup and agile are not just buzzwords to you but life
• Experience in growing communities and being great at networking
• Master’s degree that combines engineering and business or comparable
• International experience such as studying abroad
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time