Goal of this function:
• Provide and develop a competitive and accurate proposal as per customer requirement.
The candidate will report to the Head of Bid Management.
What will be my responsibilities?
• Analyzes customers' technical specification in order better judge on aspects of product and solution integration to be provided.
• Completes technical analyses and supports proposal process at any stage, as part of the sales team.
• Identify and propose the most competitive technical solution
• Completes cost calculation of the scope of bid required based on the scope - internal and external scope.
• Determines priorities and schedules proposal submission schedules to Sales.
• Accuracy and on time submission in the proposals prepared.
• Performs site surveys to develop base design or installation plans if required.
• To effectively coordinate with internal & external stakeholders to obtain the needed information.
What are my qualifications?
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), or similar
• At least 3 years’ experience in electrical power & system such as MV/LV switchgear, control relay panel, substation control system/SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) /ENMCS (Electrical Network Monitoring & Control System)
• Experience as a bid engineer is an added advantage
• Team player with a strong work ethic and the ability to foster a positive work environment
• Able to communicate with people of all levels
• Excellent time management and analytical skills. Able to work well under pressure
• Highly motivated, resourceful and independent worker who is proactive and customer-focused
• Possess excellent written, verbal and communication skills in English
• Have proficient Microsoft Office skills
• Enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment.
• Adaptable to new normal working environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time