Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. Siemens Advanta Consulting navigates companies through their unique digitalization journey – from strategy to operations.
For our Consulting engagements, we combine deep industry expertise with business and digital proficiency, going beyond classical consulting. With that, we are uniquely positioned to help clients from strategy throughout implementation. Such ability is enabled by an experienced team of 550+ consultants, over 7,000 solution designers and developers, backed by thousands of highly skilled engineers and industry experts at Siemens, fueling our mission to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
At Advanta Middle East you will support leading global companies in developing their digital strategy and implementation roadmap and coach senior clients to equip them with the needed tools and skills to tackle the most complex challenges around Industry 4.0, Smart Cities, and Digital transformation.
What you’ll do
You will support our external clients in building visions, strategies, and implementation plans to help bring digitalization to life. All our consulting projects are strategic in their nature and have technology at the core. As a Digital Strategy Associate Vice President, you will:
- Oversee multiple consulting engagements to develop new digital strategies, capabilities, and competitive differentiators for our clients and ensure completion as per plan and client expectations
- Assume full responsibility and ownership for the successful completion of projects, representing Siemens Advanta in project steering committees, and guiding internal teams and client leaders accordingly
- Proactively, with strong entrepreneurial mindset, help establishing our local presence in Saudi Arabia by forming strong relationships across the broader regional Siemens ecosystem, key clients, and strategic local partner. You will further lead our recruiting effort for KSA with the objective to build a strong, highly motivated and capable team on ground
- Lead business development activities for our local office in KSA, e.g., by developing new leads or leading tender responses, in line with assigned responsibilities, commercial targets and in accordance with guidance of regional and global leadership
- As one of the members of our local Siemens Advanta leadership team, be the face to our senior clients and build strong trust-based, long-term relationships translating into future business opportunities
- Proactively coach our local consulting team to enable them to build new capabilities and grow professionally
- As a member of our local Siemens Advanta leadership team, you proactively take the lead for additional internal roles beyond client work (e.g., recruitment, staffing, trainings, appraisals, marketing/ publications)
What you’ll need
- 10+ years of experience in top-tier strategy consulting firm (relevant sectors and focus areas) or in a digital transformation/ innovation role for a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up with at least 5 years’ experience in leading (digital) consulting or transformation engagements – ideally in a first leadership role
- Outstanding university/ business school degree (MBA, PhD), ideally in business, engineering, natural science, or IT from a globally renowned university
- Existing network of potential future clients for Siemens Advanta to start building your own platform
- Profound experience in digital transformation, digital business ecosystems, or latest information technologies like ML, AI, Cloud, IoT
- Excellent exposure across different industry verticals relevant for Siemens Advanta, particularly Smart Cities/ Campuses/ Districts, Industry 4.0, or Utilities (Power, Water, Renewables)
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and creative problem-solving skills combined with an entrepreneurial “can-do” mindset
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas clearly (written and spoken) in English and Arabic
- Team player mindset with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel across the region and internationally
- Saudi Nationality considered helpful but not required
What we offer
- Fast growing, highly motivated team and environment with flat hierarchies striving to deliver impact
- Continuous exposure to very senior Siemens internal and external leaders
- An assigned coach, (senior) vice president, and ‘buddy’ to provide you with feedback and support to help you develop in the direction that most interests you and advances your career
- Clearly defined, transparent career development and learning trajectories with international staffing opportunities
- Well controlled work-life-balance providing the opportunity to pursue additional learning opportunities or personal priorities
- Highly competitive and compensation packages
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the diversity that we enjoy in our company.
To learn more about our team please visit us at http://www.siemens-advanta.com
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now!
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time