Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!Meet the team -Video
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
This role can be based remotely out of - USA, Canada or Europe.About the role
The main focus of the role is to develop and drive the global pre-sale approach for Additive printer OEMs. This would include -
- Developing and executing a global pre-sales approach to succeed better at global accounts and support for regions that don’t have additive pre-sales competency and capacity
- Driving the enablement of pre-sales in the printer OEMs to scale the business by also ensuring great value-based campaign material and supporting training curriculum developments to be consistent with the values of pre-sales approach
- Influencing and contributing to the capacity as global pre-sales for the additive roadmap, feature development for printer OEM space sales channel, and the strategy to substantially grow the business we achieve in the additive industry
With the developing and driving the global pre-sale approach for additive, there will be a focus on these 3 areas -
Printer OEMs (Multi-axis- DED, WaaM and Fixed Plane- PBF, SLS, SLA:
- Drive governance for printer OEMs to ensure HQ and regional sites are aligned with problem and solution statements
- Drive workshops with printer OEMs to understand their challenges and drive a prescriptive approach to position the value of our portfolio to them
- Support regions that don’t have local pre-sales capacity or knowledge in the additive area
- Drive a global pre-sales approach to the local pre-sales teams to ensure we use a consistent pre-sales approach worldwide to support printer OEM/OEM sales teams.
- Drive enablement for pre-sales in the printer OEM industry as well as partners that focus on this industry
- Drive the creation of demos and campaign material together with the global PFD for additive
- Support Learning & Development with consulting on what they need to prepare for successful training curriculums for additive
- Engage directly with the product management team to drive the needs for the industry and especially for the global customers
- Contribute as a core member of the additive strategy team to lay out a plan to substantially grow the business within the next 3 years.
- Support the industry team as an advisor for additive
- 5+ years working experience in additive industry especially software
- 3+ years working experience in driving pre-sales activities across global accounts ensuring global governance, preferably in a prescriptive sales approach
- Extensive and proven additive knowledge, especially in terms of value of solutions compared to traditional ways of running fabs
- Solution knowledge with Siemens additive solutions and competitive products (Materialise, Ansys, Simufact, N-Topology, Autodesk, PTC, etc.)
- Experience working with SW solutions to support BOTH metal LPBF technologies as well as multi axis solutions (DED, WaaM, etc.)
- Experience in other DI SW solutions is of advantage
- Entrepreneurial spirit to drive initiatives to grow the business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to drive and influence without authority to achieve desired outcome
- Customer focused and ability to become a trusted advisor
- Very analytical and ability to map solution to problems and communicate/prioritize solution GAPS to necessary product stakeholders.
- Be able to work in a multi-cultural environment, involving global to all 4 zones.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to travel 25%-50% of the time
- EMEA, DACH, or AMS – AMS or DACH preferred
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!#LI-JR1
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time