Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
We are looking for an IT Service Manager to become part of our Siemens Financial Services Information Technology (SFS IT) team. This role aims to provide first level application assistance to our clients within an agreed framework, and to provide service delivery of information and communications technology. You will ensure that regulatory, security, and compliance requirements, as well as agreed service levels, are met, while working with teams from IT service operations.
As an IT Service Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for analysis and verification of problems reported.
- Be responsible for validating the tickets raised in our Service Now platform and to ensure that the tickets have the required information needed for second level support team.
- Be responsible for coordinating the system update activities
- Create test plan, coordinate test activities and defect analyis for system update activities
- Act as change coordinator for change management process
- Be responsible for proper documentation and tracking of the deadlines with respect to release process
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with agreed quality, audit, and security standards.
- Drive digitalization and system automation with new technologies and trends and strive for continuous service improvement.
- Be responsible for communication, collaboration, and relationship management of key internal and external stakeholders, regarding service status, planning, and information sharing.
- Strive to improve processes.
- Ensure customer and team satisfaction.
To make a difference, you must have:
- 5+ years’ experience, preferably in a financial services company, in a technical and managerial support role with business process and system architecture
- Preferably technology-related skills in financial services, systems & platforms
- Basic SAP knowledge
- A self-driven, problem solver attitude and be able to identify and focus on relevant items in large amounts of information
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 services
- ITIL & agile qualification or demonstrable relevant experience
- Relevant experience in audit management and IT system compliance
- Professional communication and presentation skills
- Fluent business English language skills (speaking and writing)
- German language skills (speaking and writing) are a plus
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe.
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learing and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time