Company: Siemens EDA
Job Title: Principal Engineer
Job Location: Fremont, CA
Mentor Graphics is now Siemens EDA!
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable technology companies around the globe to develop the most advanced and highly innovative electrical products. Our customers depend on our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics to deliver the best electronic products in an increasingly complex world of chip, PCB board, and electrical system design. Whether it’s the chips in your cell phone, electrical systems in, the airliner you travel in, or the autonomous driving systems in the automobile you drive our products have probably touched the technology you use every day.
To remain on the cutting edge of technology we are looking for a highly motivated, creative, and energetic Principal Engineer to work on a new award-winning product for three-dimensional Integrated Circuit power sign off verification. In this role you will:
- Design, develop and implement algorithms and software code to solve large linear systems such as on-chip power grid and system level power delivery network.
- Develop efficient and accurate models for IC behavior at advanced technology nodes.
- Design efficient methods / models to analyze reliability, electrical, and thermal effects in digital and analog circuits.
- Architect and develop distributed solutions to solve large problems.
- Work on simulation / extraction / static-timing / thermal analysis code.
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering is required.
- Strong mathematic knowledge on matrix and numerical algorithms.
- Extensive coding experience with C/C++ is required.
- Experience in electronic design automation or semiconductor industry would be a plus
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.