Performs administrative duties for one or more mid-level leaders and department professionals. Is knowledgeable of company policies and procedures. Has some access to confidential information. Regularly exercise discretion and judgment in their work. Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment. May make contacts with individuals both inside and outside the company relaying information that is highly sensitive or confidential. Operates under minimal direction. This position is a 32h work week position with the possibility to convert to fulltime.Responsibilities:
- New employee onboarding
- Contractor processing
- Ensure accuracy of information in HR system/SAP/Workday
- Organizing meeting space & amenities
- Travel & accommodations for individuals and group
- Organization of group functions
- Coordination of office supplies & equipment
- Expense Reports
- Purchase Requisitions
- Maintain the PO and monthly billing in SAP and EZ-Suite
- Distribute all costs to the appropriate cost centers through SAP
- Provide subject matter expertise for general support functions and act as a liaison for employees requiring specific assistance
- Act as a communication liaison with other administrative assistants to provide continuity of information and standard methodology knowledge for the organization at large
- Carry out special projects and assignments as requested.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Finance background is a big plus
- Eager to learn new skills
- Detailed oriented
- Assertive personality
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Part-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.