Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Then come and join our global team as :
Customer Service Engineer
The overall function of the Customer Service Engineer (CSE) is to achieve and maintain customer satisfaction thereby ensuring the continuing profitable growth of our business. This requires the individual to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain instrumentation and address customer support issues promptly and professionally. for our In Vitro modalities: Laboratory Diagnostics (Biochemistry, Immunology, Hematology, Specialties, …), Molecular Diagnostics and Point of Care (Diabetes, Urine analysis, Blood Gaz …).
- You’ll serve as 2nd Level support (Installation and Technical Repair);
- You’ll perform onsite customer visits with the distributors personals to ensure the quality of service provided;
- You’ll complete the preventive maintenance on time for direct customers;
- You’ll inform distributors about hardware and software modification on time and follow up the achievement;
- You’ll corporate with distributor’s staff to fulfill all customers needs;
- A master’s degree in Biomedical Technology or equivalent
- 5 years of experience as CSE in-vitro
- Profess. Knowl.: Excellent troubleshooting skills; Spoken and written knowledge of French and English
- You are communicative, a team player and can handle conflict situations well
- You are flexible, travel requirements are a part of the job
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Spa
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time