Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join us as a Service Coordinator. Our positions are based in Melbourne and report to the Afternoon Team Leader.
This position resides in a Customer Care Centre, which includes inbound and outbound contacts with internal and external customers. Respond to incoming inquiries and/or requests regarding medical equipment service from our customers. Support internal and external customers by providing information, while giving efficient and courteous service, participating in investigating and resolving semi complex problems and supporting order tracking, dispatching, and scheduling.
We have the following positions available across several shifts within our afterhours space. These positions will be part-time, working up to 4 shifts per week:
Positions available working a rotating roster between 4:00pm to 12:00pm Monday to Sunday
Positions available working a rotating roster between 12:00am to 8:00am Monday to Sunday
Positions available working Saturday and Sunday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· You will professionally investigate and resolve customer concerns.
· You will manage competing priorities to help maintain customer satisfaction.
· You will achieve expectations for all defined performance and quality metrics.
· You will consistently maintain a positive attitude towards our customers.
· You will contribute to project teams as assigned.
· You will escalate customer complaints to Management as appropriate.
· You will inform Field Service Technicians of work scheduled and keep customers informed of order progress
· You will effectively evaluate inbound transactions to ensure accurate assessment and best resolution, for each situation, is provided to the customer.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You will have several years’ experience working in a customer related role in a fast-paced environment
· You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
Your attributes and skills:
- A strong communicator
- Customer empathy and interaction skills
· You can professionally investigate and respond to requests in a timely manner.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills, interact favourably with others and skilled at maintaining positive relationships while working to resolve problems and maintaining a high level of professional integrity.
· You are equally capable and happy working independently or as part of a team.
· You are willing to work different shifts when needed.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer.
Applications close 22 May 2022 or sooner should sufficient applications be received. Please indicate your preference of shift/position in your cover letter and our application questionnaire.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Part-time