Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2022
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Solutions & Services is looking for an ambitious Senior Manager – Strategy & Business Development to join the Strategy team. In this role you will be shaping the future of the overall SI digitalization and sustainability strategy though organic growth, M&A, and partnerships. This is a great opportunity to turn your ambition into a rewarding career with an industry leader.
Reports to the Head of Global Strategy and interacts with the entire SI organization.
- Lead M&A strategy and partnership development for business unit
- Lead annual Siemens deal book creation to identify and assess M&A action fields
- Managing target prioritization, screening, and cataloging
- Owns all aspects of pre-diligence and leads due-diligence teams
- Serve as lead contact for various internal functions as it pertains to M&A
- Document learnings and incorporate in continuously improving M&A playbook
- Creates financial, customer, and market datasets to support action-field target screening
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or with a minimum of 5+ years of total work experience
- 2+ years in in strategy, product management, or other management position
- Strong business acumen and excellent verbal/written communication skills to interact with various functions and levels within the organization as well as external partners and stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills to conduct primary research, analyze datasets, and assess secondary research to draw accurate conclusions.
- Ability to translate financial, market, competitor, economic, customer and business data into concise, relevant reports and recommendations for the business
- Understanding and application of research concepts, methods and tools, as well as strong customer orientation and ability to research and achieve thorough understanding of internal and external customers.
- Experience with assessing and reviewing financial statements and reports
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years working experience; 2+ years of experience in consulting environment
- M&A experience and involvement in at least one closed transaction
- Experience with standalone business valuations, synergy modeling, etc.
- Network and ability to liaise with relevant third parties including investment banks, potential partners, and potential targets
- Infrastructure and or IoT/Software background
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
* Competitive salary based on qualifications
* Health, dental, and vision plans with options
* Matching 401(k)
* Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
* Paid parental leave
* Company cell phone and laptop
* Extensive product training and professional career development
* Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.