Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of Smart Building. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Change the future with us.
Our Technical experts are the hand and legs of our customers. They do not wait; they take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual design, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team that allows you to work on innovative solutions and provide an environment that allow you to make use of your expertise and experience, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
Explore our Digital World
Do you want to create technologies that transform the everyday for billions of people? Our digital careers offer the opportunity to shape the next era of growth and innovation, challenging ourselves to build a better future. By creating ground-breaking technologies that transform our world, we need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow reality. Picture yourself in the Digital World of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
· Work life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspace
· Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects
· Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment
· Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale
· Competitive total rewards package and flexi benefits
· Employee Share Options
· Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives
· Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events
· Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them
· Diversity and inclusivity focused
What will you do?
The Regional Solution and Service business unit is part of Siemens Smart Infrastructure. We are looking for an experienced Cybersecurity-Product Solution Security Expert(C-PSSE) to lead presales activities in Region ASEAN. You will ensure an effective solution design complying to client requirements and ensuring a robust cybersecurity solution. If you are in search of high-growth tech exposure and would enjoy working as the face of a global brand - this role is for you!
You will review/design cybersecurity solutions, provide subject advisory and technical expertise to help clients determine cybersecurity requirements, comply with cybersecurity standards and conduct cybersecurity assessment.
By joining Siemens, you will become part of the global team with world-class brand and reputation. We’re looking for passionate and highly motivated you to bring the best to our customers and earn their trust together.
You will be responsible for the region design, review and approve cybersecure solutions bids in collaboration with Cybersecurity-Product Solutions Security Coordinators (PSSC), portfolio lead, sales and regional Product Solutions Security Officers and Expert.
- You advise business and technical colleagues on Cybersecurity topics such as the secure design of processes and system architectures and increase their awareness on security threats
- You lead the Cybersecurity workstream of technical/business projects to ensure secure services and business processes right from the start
- You drive the assessment of cybersecurity vulnerabilities, mitigation of findings and implementation of cybersecurity controls for smart building applications and the underlying IT infrastructure
- You are in contact with other Cybersecurity units, service providers and build up your network in the Cybersecurity ecosystem
- You will coordinate in close cooperation with the Product and Solution Security Officer to ensure continuous Cybersecurity improvement
- You accompany and guide sales, presales, operations, business managers in client discussion
- You contribute to Risk Management processes to give senior management a clear picture of relevant Cybersecurity risks
- You will relate Information Security goals, objectives and needs of the business environment to ensure a holistic protection of the most critical assets of the business.
- You detect deviations from protection requirements and support the identification and implementation of compensating measures.
What will you need to succeed?
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Strong degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Business Information Technology
- Already gained 5+ years of experience in similar roles
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM or CEH among others to prove your topic matter expertise
- Strong IT know-how to articulate cybersecurity adoption and impact
- Strong team player and collaborator, with robust interpersonal skills that consistently foster positive working relationships within the team and beyond
- Experience in the design and implementation of pragmatic protection measures in Cloud (i.e., AWS, Azure) and SaaS environments
- Have solid knowledge about current threats to IT applications/services and infrastructures and are familiar with state-of-the-art protection measures
- Offer strong analytical skills to identify, assess and mitigate security vulnerabilities in a structured manner
- Able to work in ambiguity and drive towards specific value-based outcomes
- Are experienced in large, global matrix organizations and know how to collaborate effectively virtually – across diverse teams, cultures, and time zones
- Experience working with various stakeholders, e.g., communication of technical topics to C-suite audiences
- Well-connected within the cybersecurity community with connections to various Cybersecurity expert organizations and companies
- Proficient in written and spoken English and any additional native language spoken
- Able to travel regionally and internationally
Any Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in regulated environments, ideally in the financial and government sector
- Strong experience in consultative approach in digital practice
- You have already applied Information Security Frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001)
- Practical experience in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Agile methods already applied in practice and good understanding of the benefits of DevSecOps
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time