Siemens’ history in the Middle East spans over more than 170 years. During that time, the company established a strong regional footprint, enabling leading industrial and municipality player to effectively harness digital technologies along their production and city/ country management activities.
Siemens Advanta is the global management consulting and solution unit of Siemens. We help our clients to navigate through their unique digitalization journey from strategy to operations by combining deep industry expertise with business and digital proficiency, going beyond classical consulting, enabled by an experienced team of 500+ consultants and over 7,500 solution engineers working hands-on and often tightly integrated with the thousands of highly skilled experts at Siemens.
The Regional Strategy & Operations Manager plays a vital role in the growth, development, and sustainability of Siemens Advanta in the Middle East. The role actively takes ownership for regional activities related to business development, marketing, office strategy, operations and reporting, closely adhering to local policies and guidelines in constant alignment with global functions and teams. As Regional Strategy & Operations Manager you will be tightly integrated in the global Siemens Advanta ecosystem, working hands-on with our global teams.
What are my responsibilities?
• Create and continuously evolve Siemens Advanta’s go-to-market strategy for the Middle East to develop new, cross-functional, business opportunities with key/ strategic customers across the region, working hands-on with regional Siemens account and business management
• Drive Siemens Advanta’s regional marketing activities for increased brand recognition, incl. lead of co-edited publications with clients and partners, conference participations, or Tech Talk events
• Define and execute on monitoring and accurately reporting of business operations against agreed business plan, working with Middle East office legal, finance, and compliance teams to ensure adherence with applicable laws, regulations, and Siemens guidelines
• Own and oversee the registration process of Siemens Advanta as a supplier to local clients and supervise frequent scanning of major portals to identify newly published tenders and business opportunities
• Own and infuse continuous enhancements to the recruiting and onboarding process for new joiners working in close collaboration with Siemens’ local talent acquisition and global people development to ensure a state-of-the-art onboarding experience
• Actively support regional talent acquisition initiatives, incl. presentations to select business schools, GCC focused career fairs, or recruiting campaigns
• Continuously review and enhance team training schedule, staffing, and project feedback processes in close collaboration with global Siemens Advanta People Development (located in Munich) and local Siemens Advanta leadership to ensure our team is benefiting from best possible training and staffing opportunities supporting their individual growth
What do I need to excel in this role?
• Superior analytical and problem problem-solving skills demonstrated across a wide variety of business problems
• Ability to work with ambiguity in a fast-changing and demanding environment
• Strong oral and writing capabilities in English and at least one additional language
• Excellent MS Office knowledge, in particular Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Very well-developed team player working style, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible. Siemens Advanta, especially in the Middle East, is a relatively new, but fast-growing team. A successful integration and fun at work requires self-motivation, entrepreneurial passion, and a strong “Can-Do” attitude regarding building something new and unconventional
• At least Master’s degree or equivalent qualification from reputable university or college
• 5+ years’ experience in corporate strategy or operations function
• Flexibility in terms of working location (home office ideally Dubai) and working hours as needed
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. Please find more information at www.siemens-advanta.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time